View Profile mike

27 Movie Reviews

I hope you make another incredible movie 10 years from now! Thank you!

absolutely brilliant

love the john k-style closeups

TmsT responds:

Well, I wouldn't say they were painted all super-detailed, but the effect was intentionally similar. :)

you're not in this army

ultra stylized, ultra slick. the color scheme is very pleasing!

phallic imagery always makes things more interesting

14 Game Reviews

Too easy! ;)

ninjamuffin99 responds:

i bet u just used ur master hacker skills to beat it sorry mike gonna have to delete ur high score

What a game.

What an astounding game! A unique concept and creative programming make this game a joy to play. The different puke mechanics were all add interesting twists, and the levels were all a blast to play.

My only criticism: the framerate simply gets too low. It's hard to appreciate the spewing when the game starts to run at a snail's pace. I'm not sure if the physics are the bottleneck, or if it's the metaballs, but spending some time trying to oil it up could go a long way. Maybe you could lower the quality of the metaballs. If the rendering is the bottleneck, you could even try decoupling the game logic from the framerate and ticking multiple game updates in one frame if necessary. You could also try downloading Flex Builder and running the game through the profiler -- it could be insightful!

Overall, just a fantastic game, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it picked up as an downloadable title on consoles!

Red-Haired Mystery Man Loves This Game

i don't deserve to be a character in such an awesome game! truly polished and inspiring work. a tear comes to my eye each time i watch the credits!

i do think a Continue option is a good idea, just because many people will not see the entirety of this great game otherwise. you could still make the achievements require no continues for the hardcore players!

2 Art Reviews

It's so cool, thank you! The shading is killer. I'd love to make a game in this style.

Sorry I had to break it a bit to get it to work in the actual Picollage. (Blame HTML5!)

My fuel tank is critically low

JohnnyUtah responds: